- Catch afternoon college football games at local sports bars. Buffalo Wild Wings and Sally’s are near the reception venue and hotels. Go Blue! Go Gophers!
- Head downtown and go lawn bowling at Brit’s Pub & Eating Establishment.
- Walk around the University of Minnesota TC campus and head to Dinkytown for burgers and shakes at Annie’s Parlour.
- Go visit the Como Zoo and Conservatory, admission is free to the public though a small donation of $2/adult or $1/child is suggested.
- Mall of America, if you love to shop and have not been, though warning it is huge.
- Walk through the Sculpture Garden at the Walker Art Center.
- Relax and take a nap to prepare for evening drinks and dancing.